• RED SHE-HULK Smashes Into Stores TODAY

It begins! Red Betty is in town, ready to throw down. Go pick it up, RED SHE-HULK #58.

Comments

Comment from David Oakes
    Time: October 10, 2012, 1:38 pm

Still want Young Betty.

Time: October 10, 2012, 1:49 pm

I would happily write the baby adventures of all these characters.

Comment from Sean Nelson
    Time: October 10, 2012, 1:57 pm

Hulk family babies with Skottie Young on art would be amazing. This was a great read, looking forward to #59.

Comment from T.S.
    Time: October 11, 2012, 2:25 am

There were wayyy to many highlights. Loved it. More Betty.

Comment from GreenScar90
    Time: October 11, 2012, 7:08 am

Got myself two- one normal and the Scottie variant! Great work, my friend! I really like where this story is going with Betty Banner/Red She-Hulk! I’m really eager for the next issue. I hope we get more info for why she’s warring against Ecelon (I spelled that wrong, didn’t I?) and their super-soldier program.

By the way, clever remark of dialogue when that superhuman test subject/criminal/sex offender/rapist made a crack at Betty before getting what he deserved. Tell me, do you think it brought back memories of her miscarridge of Bruce Banner/The Hulk’s child during Peter David’s run, thus it’s why she lashed out so powerful and violently?

I would like to hear your thoughts on the subject.

Take care!

Comment from Zeno
    Time: October 11, 2012, 9:08 am

Mr Parker, You are off to good start. If my local comic store is any indication you are selling a lot of copies for this issue.

I have two brief questions. First is any of this current story tied into the Fall of the Hulks and the AIM’s attempt to create hulk soilders in that series? Second are the stories going to cross over into over books such as Dark Avengers or the new Hulk title?

Time: October 11, 2012, 9:22 am

Zeno, this is an all new development, so it won’t connect back to past stories. As for where we are likely to hook up, I would definitely say Indestructible Hulk!

Comment from Cortez
    Time: October 13, 2012, 8:38 pm

I really love the book ! Betty was so awesome!

I also like that Fortean’s super soldier program is based on June Covington’s work. Any chance she’ll find out?

I love the book, can’t wait for more!

Time: October 13, 2012, 9:13 pm

Thank you. And yes, there is a chance!

Comment from yeahaw!
    Time: October 15, 2012, 11:48 am

yeah, just wanted to add to the others: great first issue. lots of info in one comic, great art – but what about backgrounds? Off to the next good story!