• Dark Avenging Begins

Some interviews surfacing around the Fan Expo this weekend about the direction in DARK AVENGERS, which will become about… the Dark Avengers! BOLD.

Mtv Geek Interview

Comic Book Resources article

Newsarama Interview

Comments

Comment from Mirko
    Time: August 27, 2012, 3:47 am

what a ridiculous tagline. anyway, put avengers on it and it will sell like sliced bread. As long as you write it I’ll buy it;-) When are you coming to Germany??? It’s probably not a big market for you or Marvel…

Time: August 27, 2012, 5:24 am

I really want to come to Germany- make them put on more shows with American guests! If I ever just visit I’ll at least do some store signings.

Comment from yeahaw!
    Time: August 27, 2012, 11:59 am

Berlin, Berlin! Story ideas abound: we have an “evil” mayor wasting money, lots of seedy characters, and a generally open minded population. And many parks.

Comment from GreenScar90
    Time: August 27, 2012, 3:28 pm

If Skaar, Moonstone, Songbird, Cain Marko/Juggernaut and others favorites are involved… count me in! I’ll definitely be picking it up! I’ve been collecting your issues since you came on Thunderbolts… and I don’t see any reason to stop!

By the way, will we be getting a preview/sneak peek of Dark Avengers #180 soon?

Comment from Gamma Burst
    Time: August 27, 2012, 4:46 pm

Hey, Jeff!I’m pretty excited about this book. Will Skaar and Hyde be part of the team? I truly hope so.

Greetings from Brasil. :]

Time: August 28, 2012, 9:23 am

Skaar DEFINITELY is!

Comment from Gamma Burst
    Time: August 28, 2012, 9:55 am

Awesome! Thanks for the reply!

Comment from George Cameron
    Time: August 30, 2012, 6:53 am

Thank you for keeping Moonstone on the book! She’s my favorite comic book character and I’m so excited to see her mix with her “successors” in the new Dark Avengers! Will she ever be given back her intangibility powers? I really miss her being able to do this!

Time: August 30, 2012, 7:14 am

Thanks George- and you ask a good question there…!

Comment from George Cameron
    Time: August 30, 2012, 6:17 pm

Thank you so much for responding! :)