• MAN-THING RETURNS!

All hail our new mossy overlord, the Man-Thing is back and he’s not only about giving scared people sick burns! Pick up Dark Avengers 176 today. Then walk down the rack a few steps and get Hulk 54 too.

Comments

Comment from Strawfellow
    Time: June 20, 2012, 1:50 pm

At Last – Been waiting to see what you have in mind for the “reborn” Man-Thing. Just hope he doesn’t a new age hippy now.

Time: June 20, 2012, 2:02 pm

It completely depends on who is talking to him, as you’ll see! Thanks!

Comment from GreenScar90
    Time: June 26, 2012, 6:04 pm

Hiya!

This is the first time I have written to you, Mr. Parker. Forgive me if I’m too formal, but it’s an honor to pick up your great works of comic writing from the stands of my local comic book store every month.

I just love your work on Thunderbolts/Dark Avengers and Hulk. Now, it’s come to my attention that Skaar is part of the Dark Avengers team. That being said, I have to ask some questions regarding the Son of Hulk.

What are your plans involving Skaar in Dark Avengers/Thunderbolts?

Will you explore more of his Oldstrong/Shadow heritage?

What are your thoughts and opinions regarding Skaar and his creator, Greg Pak?

Do you think it’s possible that we’ll see a team-up involving both Skaar and Red Hulk in the future?

I would very much appreciate it if you would respond whenever you get the chance.

Until then, I look forward to reading more of your titles in the coming months.

I wish you the best of luck!

GreenScar90

Time: June 26, 2012, 7:24 pm

Aaron, I don’t want to spoil some neat Skaar stuff. But I’ve enjoyed the character as I do pretty much everything Greg does! Thanks for coming on board.

Comment from GreenScar90
    Time: June 26, 2012, 8:28 pm

Keeping it secret. I can understand and accept that. ;)

Still, I have a feeling what you’ll do with Skaar will be awesome! It makes me all the more eager for upcoming issues of Dark Avengers/Thunderbolts.

I can’t wait!!!

Keep up the great work! :)

Comment from Zeno
    Time: June 29, 2012, 11:41 pm

There is a one major loose thread that Pak left unanswered about Skaar. In his own comic Skaar was sent to Earth through a wormhole by the spirit of his mother. She has not as much been mentioned since. It will really nice if the plot thread was addressed. Maybe we could see the spirit of Caiera again and find out what has been going on with her in last few years. The one Enigma Force series said that Hiro’s vision of her in a later story were not real. But given what happened in other issues her spirit must be must be real.