• THUNDERBOLTS 165

Is out today, and we got an AMAZING score over at IGN!

IGN REVIEW

Also there’s a new BUCKO up later today, which you can read without going anywhere. That’s comfort comics.

I’m thinking about the next stage of this website, for those who would like me to post more. It’s simply that I’m writing a lot and time is at a premium, as you’d expect. I use Twitter regularly because I can get in and out fast, the 140 character limit works well with my schedule. Maybe I’ll incorporate that into the main body of the site on a redesign.

You know what I’m up against. If you web-savvy aficionados have any suggestions of the next stage of Parkerspace, I’m all ears!
    JP

Comments

Comment from Richard
    Time: November 18, 2011, 11:42 am

Sorry Jeff, I’m sad to say this but I think my time as a Thunderbolts reader has come to an end.

I was so excited for Songbird leading a team with Troll and Shocker, my dream T-Bolt choice alongside Taskmaster, pity that only lasted a few issues. Now she isn’t even appearing regularly in the book and Shocker is gone, plus I can’t care at all for Mr. Hyde, Boomerang, Centurius and Satanna.

But I’m still glad about the good stories you wrote and maybe I’ll return when this arc is finally done.

Time: November 18, 2011, 12:32 pm

You know, the Songbird issue is coming up soon, just sayin’.

Comment from marcravens
    Time: November 18, 2011, 1:45 pm

wanted to say how much i am enjoying the time travel coolness going on in this arc and cant wait for 171 when its thunderbolts vs thunderbolts. 2 quick questions
    hopefully we will continue to get more tbolts double ships in 2012 ? and
    any chance of an appearance by the hood in t-bolts loved that dark reign mini you wrote a few years back?

Time: November 18, 2011, 1:51 pm

There are quite a few double ships coming up next year! Our readership is being very consistent about picking up Bolts in the months that there are two, and we appreciate it in this volatile time. Thank you!
    Not the Hood, but other criminals who appeared in that mini will be showing up. As you know, Satana’s involvement on the team comes right from that series.

Comment from Joel Jenkins
    Time: December 3, 2011, 9:14 pm

You’ve got an amazing way of making unlikeable characters sympathetic. As handled by Loeb Red Hulk was arrogant and bloodthirsty and I wanted to see the Red Hulk get what was coming to him. As handled by Parker the Red Hulk is likable despite tremendous flaws and we can see what factors shaped him into what he is.

I just picked up the first Thunderbolts trade and noticed you are able to make the reader care about what happens to criminals.

As for the website, I’d like to see you post cover art for Thunderbolts, Red Hulk etc with links to larger, higher res images.

Time: December 3, 2011, 10:22 pm

Thank you Joel. And I will get back on posting art, I’ve been horrible about that this year! Thanks for reading both books. JP

Comment from YeaHaw!
    Time: December 5, 2011, 2:30 pm

Mr Parker,

I’ve finally managed to catch up on Rulk and its…. so good! The fighting is just a background for all the other stories that you tell. Perfect. Keep on rocking and all the best from Berlin, Germany
    Mirko, YeaHaw!
    PS: Thunderbolts is also great, but I just got a massive dose of Rulk…;-)