• HULK 33 Preview

Brain Mines!

Out next week, BLACK FOG sees RED!

Comments

Comment from Zeno
    Time: May 15, 2011, 11:33 am

This looks like it will be a interesting conclusion to this story. I looked at the preview pages and the last page was interesting in the metaphor of old aircrafts and Ross as a old general to who no longer felt there was any need for him.

Time: May 15, 2011, 7:46 pm

Looking good, Jeff. I’m really loving what you’re doing with Red Hulk. But I had a couple questions about the book.

1.) Is what Banner told Ross about burning out his body if he keeps absorbing energies true? After all, he lied about switching that power off, so that Ross wouldn’t use it. Just making sure the other part is still true. Since Rulk needs some limitations.

2.) Since the announcement that Incredible Hulks is ending, there’s been tons of rumors and speculation that they were going to ditch Red Hulk from your book and replace him with Mr. Greenskin again. Say it ain’t so! I’ve never been a big fan of The Hulk. And honestly never though I would be reading a Hulk book.

3.) Agents of Atlas team-up with Red Hulk? C’mon! C’mon!! :D

Time: May 15, 2011, 8:39 pm

1:Yes, and it gets confirmed soon by another brainy source.

2: Nope, HULK is still all red! I think this is an easy one to figure out, but I’m not going to connect the dots for anybody. Solicits will be out soon anyway.

3. I suppose they could, but I’ve got a few stories already lined up before I’d have room for them. After all, we have to revisit those mysterious people A-Bomb unwittingly released…
    Thanks! JP

Time: May 15, 2011, 11:35 pm

Those mysterious people are of course “The Silence” from Doctor Who. :)

Comment from Zeno
    Time: May 15, 2011, 11:56 pm

I was wondering if you could answer a few short questions.

How long is the next story line going to be? I thought it was two issues? And this story involve the Shadow People from Skaar? The preview pages from a month ago showed aliens that looked very much like them. If you do not want give that last part by answering that is fine.

Comment from Zeno
    Time: May 15, 2011, 11:59 pm

Bad typos there. I meant to say Does this story involve the Shadow People from Skaar. Not ‘and’. The last sentence should have started if you do not want ‘to’ give.

Comment from Lady_Freakenstein
    Time: May 17, 2011, 8:52 pm

I’ve been amped up for this issue for months. Became an overnight fan with Hulk 30, and each issue gets better and better.

Keep up the excellent work Mr. Parker.

Comment from Zajdalen
    Time: May 22, 2011, 3:53 pm

Yeah Jeff’s Hulk book is great. Love it!