• HULK 28 Out Today

A-smashin’ on MONSTER ISLAND.

Comments

Comment from King Hulk Marco
    Time: December 30, 2010, 10:30 am

Interesting young Jeff,

Very interesting indeed! Is there any possibilty that you and your buddy Greg Pak can put certain Hulk fans out of their misery and try and create a workable timeline for the recent storylines?

Also, another bugbear that as been creating confusion is the Glenn Talbot mystery.

If I know you and Greg, I am quite certain that you guys have something up your sleeves.

I take it you guys are working over Chritmas? How much time do you guys get off?

Comment from King Hulk Marco
    Time: December 30, 2010, 2:09 pm

Here’s an early New Year’s Day present for you guys!

If you love Rocky, if you love Star Wars then this is for you :-

Enjoy!

Comment from TanGent
    Time: January 1, 2011, 10:07 pm

Ooh… I wasn’t expecting the Watcher stuff, nice!

Also, I love how Rick reacts to Ross as well as his mustache.

Comment from King Hulk Marco
    Time: January 15, 2011, 8:20 am

Hi Jeff,

I got the issue and it wasn’t too bad.

I do hope that you do allow Ross to keep his heat vision (even though you came up with a valid reason why his absorbing power had to go) to make his Hulk different from Banner’s.

I know some fans view Ross’ Hulk as a poor copy of the original. I have faith that you will allow Ross’ Hulk to become viewed as a more unique version of a classic idea.

I think giving Ross a future love interest would make it easier for other fans to invest their feelings into the character.

Also, I do hope that he does have more interaction with the other members of the Hulk family in the future.

Keep up the good work!

Time: January 19, 2011, 7:19 am

WoodGod! Sweet!!

You finally got to use him Jeff. Hooray for you!! :D

Comment from King Hulk Marco
    Time: January 23, 2011, 7:12 am

Wow!!!

That is a very interesting link indeed!

Good work Beast!