• HULK 25-IT BEGINS HERE!

Leap over entire towns to the nearest store- SMASH your way in- and GET HULK #25!!! With Me! Gabriel Hardman! Bettie Breitweiser! Ed Dukeshire! Paniccia and Cosby! RAAAHRRR!!!

And here’s me talking to Elizabeth Forsythe of Things From Another World for way too long ( I ramble) about it too, if you want to watch me move my hands annoyingly.

Comments

Comment from Jim O.
    Time: September 22, 2010, 8:35 am

Nice hat. (And hands.)

Comment from Frank
    Time: September 22, 2010, 11:19 am

I think that Deadpool Team-Up # 889 (guest starring Gorilla-Man) comes out today too.

Time: September 22, 2010, 11:32 am

This GT LABS hat has been through so many Indiana Jones hat-esque escapes and rescues now that it demanded air time. It’s been in the Columbia River recently!

Time: September 22, 2010, 1:26 pm

*Is still sad to see Agents of Atlas go*

I hope someone uses Gorilla Man at least. Great character.

Also, thank you sooooooo much for the Ghost backstory coming in T-Bolts #151-#152.

Now you just need to add Dark Beast to the team and I’ll be ecstatic. :D

Comment from Jim O.
    Time: September 22, 2010, 6:36 pm

Glad to hear the hat’s doing its job. I just about destroyed mine in Hell (Michigan) a couple of weeks ago during the annual race through the trails, absence-of-trails, hills and rivers and lakes and swamps. This year’s running included bonus rainstorm, which meant extra muck. But it survived; it’s the logo that powers it.

p.s. Where did you find Giancarlo Caracuzzo? My first impression when reading Gorilla-Man was “Parker’s drawing under an alias, and he’s brought his A-game!” You guys are a terrific team, and I hope you work together again, and often.

Comment from ratchet
    Time: September 22, 2010, 9:23 pm

Great first issue – you came out of the park swinging! Loved it – keep it coming!

Thanks for actually making the Red Hulk interesting!

Comment from TanGent
    Time: September 23, 2010, 3:16 pm

Now this was just AWESOME! I already knew you guys had skill, what with the “epic win” that is the ATLAS series, but this somehow exceeded my expectations!

However, I must say that I didn’t see a ‘stache on that red mug. The Atlas/Thunderbolts cameo makes up for it this time, but you only get so many saves…

-Heath-

Time: September 28, 2010, 10:31 am

I second Jim’s comment about Caracuzzo! And extend praise for the first Hulk book I’ve ever bought in my life. It was (and I’m sure will continue to be) a good one.

Comment from Scott McBride
    Time: September 28, 2010, 8:49 pm

“You always need a gorilla in there somewhere.” CLASSIC LINE! :)