• Double Dose- Atlas 3! Thunderbolts 146!

Things start heating up in both books, so bundle ‘em.

Comments

Comment from Trinity
    Time: July 23, 2010, 11:10 am

Jeff, just read both books and I love the direction that Thunderbolts has taken. It puts a new twist on the idea of reforming villians. Love it.

Time: July 23, 2010, 11:55 am

Thanks Trinity!

Comment from Heath B. Cole
    Time: July 23, 2010, 7:50 pm

Wow both series are on fire! So many cool moments in both but OMFG! at the last panel’s of each story! I’m so excited to read the next issues! Yet I must abide by the rules of the normal time-stream… DAMMIT! ~sigh~

Comment from King Hulk Marco
    Time: July 24, 2010, 12:54 pm

Hello Jeff,

Another fine effort sir. You are truly hitting your strident has a creative talent at Marvel.

Keep it up.

Also I want to be the first to congratulate you taking over the Red Hulk title at Hulk # 25.

A big thank you from the bottom of my heart!!!!! It is like all my Christmas’ come at once.

Just saw your terrific interview (naturally!) from the great man himself (you!).

Thank you!, Thank You!, Thank you!, Thank You!, Thank you!, Thank You!, Thank you!, Thank You!, Thank You!, Thank you!,

Here is the link for those who have missed it :-

Time: July 24, 2010, 1:30 pm

Marco thanks! I’m pretty excited!

Time: July 24, 2010, 3:48 pm

Nice that the worst kept secret at Marvel is finally out. :D

Time: July 24, 2010, 7:09 pm

I’m thinking of compiling a list of worst-kept secrets to accompany it!

Comment from King Hulk Marco
    Time: July 25, 2010, 12:21 am

Jeff, I am giving a big shout out to both Dailypop and Zeno who helped me in my campaign to get you in as the new writer to replace the departing Jeph Loeb. Guys a big thank you!

Comment from King Hulk Marco
    Time: July 25, 2010, 12:40 am

PS Jeff Marvel seems to hitting its stride hiring class act talent like yourself. I had the great honour of communicating with your fellow writer Mr David Gallaher yesterday. He is incredibly kind and extremely generous giving up his personal time to answer the questions from the fans (just like you Jeff!). Mr Gallaher thank you for all your help. I was thinking Jeff, with Jeph Loeb gone your friend Greg Pak is (by reckoning) senior partner in The Hulk Brain Trust. Any chance he could offer Mr Gallaher a spot on the team?

Time: July 25, 2010, 9:48 am

Hey Jeff!!

I hope you’re taking some of the complaints online to heart…

Chiefly that Rulk needs to have Ross’ rocking mustache. :D

Time: July 25, 2010, 10:12 am

I must admit, it would be pretty dope for him to rock the ‘stache in hulk form…

Time: July 25, 2010, 10:20 am

Indeed. I say go for it.

We all know the only reason it was left off before, was cause it identified who Rulk was. By the way, do you mind the name Rulk? I know some at Marvel hated the name Clor, so just had to check.

CBR just posted another interview with you. :)

Comment from Schepens
    Time: July 25, 2010, 6:52 pm

Hi, Parker.
    I’m a portuguese fan of your work, and let me tell you that one of the saddest news in the last days was when I discovered that the atlas serias was going to be cancelled.
    It was the best book in the Marvel Universe and the proof that there’s more than Wolverine and Deadpool in the House of Ideas.
    You’ve done a great job with the script and I can only hope that this will not be a “permanent end”.
    Alas, thank god that Thunderbolts is still alive and kicking.
    Best of luck to you and your work!