• ATLAS 1 LAUNCH TODAY!

And hotel-tenants everywhere are reading about it in their complimentary copy of USA TODAY.

I also talk to to Chris Sims at COMICS ALLIANCE, though they did not go with his original headline “Parker Tells Saturn to Eat Uranus.” And here for fun, the original rough I did that Terry Dodson snickered at before drawing his beautiful cover to issue 1.

One more thing- if you’re in the Portland area tonight, come over to the Things From Another World shop on NE Sandy Blvd. where Brian Bendis and I will be signing this and AVENGERS #1!

Hope you enjoy ATLAS 1 as much as we did making it.

Comments

Time: May 19, 2010, 9:07 am

It was a fantastic issue, Jeff. As was the story in Enter The Heroic Age.

Here’s my craptastic review/spoiler thread for the issue. :D

*Was sad none of his letters got in the letters page*

Time: May 19, 2010, 9:10 am

How did you comment that fast? My post couldn’t have been up 20 seconds!

Time: May 19, 2010, 9:15 am

I’m clearly stalking you. Hoping to get my name as a bystander in an issue. :D

Time: May 19, 2010, 9:30 am

“So when are people going to start borrowing the likes of Jimmy Woo? Sooner than you might think. Parker teases that one of the Atlas members will turn up in a big upcoming Marvel mini-event.”

I’m guessing it’s Gorilla Man. Since he appeared in the Heroic Age teaser.

So… either Shadowland or Curse Of The Mutants?

Comment from Al
    Time: May 19, 2010, 9:51 am

Awesome stuff! I’m very very excited to see what happened with Delroy! Keep up the GREAT work!

Comment from kjchen
    Time: May 19, 2010, 9:56 am

Oh, great. Yet another one of Parker’s books I’m going to have to carry to Heroes to get signed.

I mean, hooray!

Comment from yeahaw
    Time: May 19, 2010, 1:10 pm

man, i gotta rush to my LCS!!!!! just read the teaser – yes, you managed to make 3d-man a real person… i’m interested in what you have in store for him and us. Good work! Thanks man!

YeaHaw! (we are using aliases again, aren’t we?)

Comment from Eric Gimlin
    Time: May 19, 2010, 3:41 pm

I almost missed the Atlas and Thunderbolts stories in Enter the Heroic Age #1; luckily Ken on the cover caught my eye. I know my store ordered low on that one; it seems to have slipped under the radar for a lot of people.

Comment from Greg Burgas
    Time: May 19, 2010, 5:53 pm

Again, Parker? Taunting me with your signings at comic book stores when I don’t live there anymore? I love that section of Hollywood. Cool place to walk around. Damn it!

Oh, yeah, good comic and all that. Chain Hardman to his desk, won’t you?

Time: May 19, 2010, 9:25 pm

It’s only blocks from my house too! Come back, Greg, come baaaack…

Comment from Bert wilson
    Time: May 23, 2010, 3:21 am

Man. Been out of town and could not pick it up yet. Can’t wait to read it. Will be getting Monday. Awesome that USA Today wrote an article about it.

Comment from King Hulk Marco
    Time: May 23, 2010, 10:49 am

Jeff,

Your website is up and running again. The only thing is, the section where you enter new comments is not available on all your blogs.

You still have some work to do my friend.

Here is a little gift from me to you :-

Here is a link to the best Daredevil website there is.

Enjoy!

Comment from King Hulk Marco
    Time: May 23, 2010, 11:24 am

Zeno,

Where are you buddy? Check out the comments that’s been going on between myself, Jeff and Dailypop at Dailypop’s website :-

Enjoy!

Time: May 23, 2010, 11:52 am

I’m setting it so the older posts don’t receive comments after a certain number of days, because that’s one of the places all this robot spam sneaks in.

Comment from King Hulk Marco
    Time: May 23, 2010, 1:11 pm

Ah, that is what it is then, thanks for the heads up then my friend.

You sir are an extremely kind and talented guy.

I just checked my emails (after a couple of busy days) one of the guys who I communicate on the old q t as spotted this on petitionspot.com recently. This guy signs up for everything!

Anyway, certain fans are trying to bring Edward Norton back for any future Hulk related projects (like The Avengers movie perhaps?).

Hopefully Marvel and Mr Norton will bury the hatchet and continue to make many more great films in the future.

Here is the link for anybody interested.

Enjoy!.

Comment from Scott H
    Time: May 24, 2010, 3:47 pm

Loved it!!!!! Stoked for Thunderbolts!!!!!

Comment from yeahaw
    Time: May 26, 2010, 12:44 am

yai! my question made it! I would have killed for this 20 years ago:-) 2morrow I’m gonna tell my ultimate frisbee team…;-)

Also: clever back-up story in Atlas vs. Avengers!

Comment from bentonjew
    Time: May 26, 2010, 3:42 pm

Just picked this up today! Man, it looks great!

Time: May 26, 2010, 3:45 pm

Thanks Benton! I’ll tell Gabe and Elizabeth you said so.