• EMERALD CITY THIS WEEKEND

Anyone heading to Seattle for the EMERALD CITY COMICON? Because it’s pretty great. I’ll be there sitting at F-04 most of the time except for these signings and panels:

SATURDAY
    12:00 MONDO MARVEL PANEL Room 4C3-4
    2:30- 4:00 HERO INITIATIVE BOOTH

SUNDAY
    1:00 BREAKING INTO COMICS THE MARVEL WAY Panel Room A (4C1-2)

I’ll be bringing plenty of AGENTS OF ATLAS hardback trades and I even have a few MYSTERIUS THE UNFATHOMABLE paperbacks which haven’t hit stores yet. And a few other things, all mostly collected volumes. I will draw delightful images in them if you purchase same. Hope to see some of you there this weekend…

Comments

Comment from Matt M.
    Time: March 11, 2010, 7:57 am

No artist’s alley booth? Booooooo!

Time: March 11, 2010, 8:02 am

Is F-04 not Artists Alley?

Comment from Matt M.
    Time: March 11, 2010, 9:05 am

I shouldn’t post before coffee.

That is all.

Comment from Chuck R
    Time: March 11, 2010, 8:07 pm

Yay i Cannot wait. I’m gonna bring all exiles issues you wrote and i’m gonna get the first agents of atlas trade.

Time: March 11, 2010, 8:47 pm

Cool, see you there

Time: March 13, 2010, 3:14 am

Damn. Wish I could attend. I’d love to get the Exiles trade signed. :)

Also….. Hey Jeff, did you know that someone else was gonna feature the Agents of Atlas in June?

DARKSTAR AND THE WINTER GUARD #1 (of 3)
    Written by David Gallaher
    Penciled by Steve Ellis
    Cover by CLAYTON HENRY

THE WINTER GUARD IS BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND! The Harvey Award-winning team of David Gallaher and Steve Ellis reunite to bring you the harrowing adventures of Russia’s elite strikeforce! Atlanean warlord Krang has brutally invaded the coast of Russia and only the Winter Guard has what it takes to stop his diabolical plan… but their actions just might have dire consequences for Russia and the rest of the world. Guest-starring the Agents of Atlas!
    40 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

Time: March 13, 2010, 7:04 am

Time: March 13, 2010, 7:25 am

You must be pretty geeked. After all, this is the first time someone other than you have written them. Nice to see them becoming more prominent in the Marvel Universe. :D

Time: March 13, 2010, 7:36 am

Scott Kurtz beat everyone to print first with his Jimmy and Mr. Lao story in Avengers-Atlas 2. And Paul Tobin is writing the Venus and Namora shorts in the upcoming Herc book. I am becoming obsolete!

Time: March 13, 2010, 7:56 am

Jimmy/Mr. Lao – I guess I need to pay more attention. I thought it was written by you. Heh. I guess that speaks to how well Scott Kurtz writes them, that it felt just like you.

Looking forward to whatever gets me more Agents of Atlas.

Time: March 13, 2010, 4:25 pm

By the way Jeff, you should know…

The Agents of Atlas is actually a fairly strong team in Heroclix. Just ran into trouble dealing with Quicksilver. Even with an assist by Rocket Raccoon it ended in a draw. :)

Time: March 13, 2010, 6:54 pm

And now I have all of them but Namora! Ha ha!!!

Time: March 14, 2010, 10:30 am

Well, that was unsatisfying. You were apperantly on the panel, and didn’t get to really announce or say anything. At least according to the various websites. Was mostly Joey Q and his usual DC commentary.