• Preview AVENGERS VS ATLAS 2

Over at NEWSARAMA, get a few pages from next weeks AVENGERS VS ATLAS and behold the Gabe Hardman art with colors by Elizabeth Breitweiser!

Comments

Time: February 12, 2010, 12:36 pm

What’s better than Apes in Comics. Giant Apes!! :D

Comment from Terren
    Time: February 13, 2010, 8:31 am

Nice, me likes!

Comment from Butch
    Time: February 15, 2010, 7:36 pm

Dang, that’s the coolest thing ever.

Comment from Hutchimus
    Time: February 17, 2010, 6:40 am

Giant-Gorilla-Man just became my favorite comic book character ever!

Comment from Matt M.
    Time: February 17, 2010, 1:56 pm

Ken Hale’s gonna go all KONGA on Pym’s hiney!

Comment from Eric Gimlin
    Time: February 17, 2010, 3:34 pm

Ah, lots of Atlas goodness on the way. I hope the spotlight minis won’t end just because we have the regular series returning; I’m enjoying Bob’s story immensely.

Quick question: what’s the continuity on all the guess appearances and spin-offs we have? Uranian is set in the past, so it can fit anywhere. Otherwise, I’ve got it as X-Men Vs. AoA, Godmarked, Thunderbolts, Avengers Vs. Atlas. Am I missing some key point, or is that correct?

Time: February 17, 2010, 3:45 pm

Yep, you’ve got it, Eric!

Time: February 17, 2010, 6:04 pm

Godmarked?

Is that the Incredible Hercules back-up storys? I’m brain farting on the name.

So the big thing that happned to Venus today in IH is already in play for T-Bolts and Avengers vs. Atlas? I guess that could explain Venus’ new song ability in T-Bolts.

Time: February 17, 2010, 6:40 pm

Nope, Venus’ Wail happened in the first mini series too! It’s why Ken always tries to stop her when it looks like she’s going to cry.

Time: February 17, 2010, 9:44 pm

Ok, it’s been a while since I read the whole run.

Just got my HC off the shelf to re-read in fact. Gearing up for Atlas 2: Electric Boogaloo.

Thanks for clearing up the order though. It was a bit confusing for a while.

Comment from butch
    Time: March 18, 2010, 1:57 pm

Just wantyed to quickly chime in that Atlas vs Avengers is how you do a fight comic. Non-stop fighting, but it never gets dull/repetitive– stuff keeps happening, and the story moves along while everyone’s hitting each other. Nice.