• Underground! Thunderbolts! Ye Olde Spider-Man!

prv4068_cov

While you’re picking up THUNDERBOLTS and SPIDER-MAN 1602 today, do not forget UNDERGROUND 4. Here’s a preview you can read beforehand…

Comments

Comment from Michael Hoskin
    Time: December 16, 2009, 12:06 pm

With Underground, I didn’t realize I was in for a piece of edu-tainment. I’m certainly learning a lot about caves…

Comment from Cole Moore Odell
    Time: December 16, 2009, 3:58 pm

Have you heard about misprinted copies of Underground #4? Mine gets to page 10, then repeats pages 7-10, then has the last three pages of the story twice in a row.

Comment from Steve Lieber
    Time: December 16, 2009, 4:13 pm

Cole: First I’ve heard. Damn. Send me your contact info at steve (at) stevelieber (dot) com and Parker and I will get a replacement copy in the mail to you.

Comment from Cole Moore Odell
    Time: December 16, 2009, 4:22 pm

Thanks, Steve. I’ll check with my retailer first to see if he has another, correct copy. if that does’nt pan out I’ll take you up on that offer.

By the way, your covers for this series are the best looking things on the stands every month. Really fantastic work.

Comment from Laura M
    Time: December 17, 2009, 11:51 am

I got all three books. I loved Spider-Man 1602 (Lizard in a coat!), but I haven’t had time to read Thunderbolts yet.

Mostly I wanted to tell you that Underground is an amazingly good comic. Everything about it impresses. I can’t wait for the next issue.

Comment from Cole Moore Odell
    Time: January 7, 2010, 10:19 am

My retailer came through yesterday with a corrected copy of #4; now I can’t wait for #5. While the main characters may be fighting for their lives in a cave, there’s something so nicely *relaxed* about the way it all unfolds–similar to the confidence that Brubaker and Philips have. I hope the two of you do more work together, and that you have more stories about these characters (and others) in you.

Time: January 7, 2010, 10:53 am

Thanks Cole. We’re running a little behind on the last one, but it’s almost done. In fact, I’ll make an announcement to give everyone a heads up tomorrow.