• DOUBLE ATLAS DAY

fight fight fight

Today in shops: The conclusion of X-MEN VS. AGENTS OF ATLAS 2! And that leads right into another book on shelves today, ASSAULT ON NEW OLYMPUS (Incredible Hercules) where the Agents take what the goddess Aphrodite has to dish out.

And the collection of my short n sweet run on EXILES is out today, if you never read that. Charge into a comics store now!

Comments

Comment from Chris McAree
    Time: November 4, 2009, 1:57 pm

I am so looking forward to getting this in my monthly pile. Consistently excellent, right back to the first AoA mini!

Comment from Pat
    Time: November 4, 2009, 10:21 pm

X-Men vs. Agents of Atlas was great! I loved the way the Original team story tied into the “main” story, as well as the nods to First Class and World War Hulk. Marvel needs to give you another ongoing X-Men title, ASAP! And with plenty of Namor!

Comment from Brian
    Time: November 5, 2009, 8:59 am

Both were really cool! It’s nice to see the Agents having more interactions with other characters.

About your run on Exiles: It’s was great. It seemed like we, the readers, were just getting into something good before it was taken away from us. The last issue was Awesome! It might be my one of my favorite Exiles issues & I’ve pretty much all of them.

Time: November 5, 2009, 4:40 pm

Thanks Brian!

Time: November 5, 2009, 4:41 pm

I’m very Pro-Namor!

Comment from rogerio carvalho
    Time: November 6, 2009, 1:23 pm

I am very glad to see the Agents getting more attention.

Mr. Parker, are we going to see more about Yelena Belova in Thunderbolts pages?

Comment from yeahaw
    Time: November 7, 2009, 8:31 am

you rock! I like that Marvel gives you (and us) the chance to see the story of the Agents continuing.

AoA vs. X-men was fun.

I hope that when Dark Reign is over the Agents will have found a new purpose instead of playing the bad guys for Osborn’s means.

looking forward to the marvel boy limited! Really excited!!!

www. yeahaw.de

Time: November 7, 2009, 9:27 am

Jeff!!!

Found a pic of the Gorilla Man sculpt for Heroclix!!

Time: November 7, 2009, 10:23 am

WHOA!!! That is sweet!!! THanks!

Time: November 7, 2009, 10:36 am

Yeah, it is. I wish they would release pics of the team.

Can’t wait to finally have something Atlas in collectible form.

Comment from Drew
    Time: November 18, 2009, 9:26 pm

I bought my first HeroClix—M-11, the Uranian, and Mr. Woo—today from a customer at the comics shop. It turns out that Namora, Venus, and Mr. Hale are more rare, so those might take me a bit longer to get . . .

Time: November 18, 2009, 10:14 pm

Why can’t I find any pictures of them online!?

Comment from Drew
    Time: November 19, 2009, 7:49 am

Not sure, but over the weekend I’ll try to post pics of mine on Facebook and attach your name to them. Than you’ll get 3 out of 6, at least.

Comment from Drew
    Time: November 19, 2009, 8:52 am

Okay, they’re up, but they’re pretty crappy since they’re just from my camera phone. Maybe I’ll use my wife’s camera later. But I guess photos people label you in don’t show up on your wall, so you might have to search for them. Heck, I’ll just e-mail you a link—I’d post a link, but it wouldn’t do anyone else much good.

Comment from Drew
    Time: January 2, 2010, 6:08 pm

Mr. Parker! From what I can remember, you never told us that your Exiles trade was going to include the scripts to the unused Exiles issues you had already finished before the series’ cancellation had been announced! I totally would have bought it long ago if I’d known (a friend just told me about it a few days ago) . . .

Time: January 2, 2010, 7:25 pm

I can’t remember if I ever knew that was going in, but I’m glad it is- it makes a very interesting extra.

Comment from Drew
    Time: January 14, 2010, 11:51 am

No, I definitely agree—I think unused scripts make great trade bonus material. And speaking of bonus material in trades, when you were in Salt Lake City you mentioned that the Mysterius trade was going to have bonus material, but nothing was mentioned in Previews. I already bought the individual issues, but what extras can I expect in the trade if I decided to get it as well?