• Order UNDERGROUND 4 and Meet Us in UTAH

Lieber and I are getting up early tomorrow to catch the plane to Salt Lake City. So if you’re in the area, head over to Dr. Volt’s, we’ll be there most of the day, signing, sketching, juggling, you name it.

And the solicits are out now for UNDERGROUND #4 in December!

i had to do that- under WAAATERRR

UNDERGROUND #4 (of 5)
    story JEFF PARKER
    art & cover STEVE LIEBER
    DECEMBER 16
    32 PAGES / FC

Interest above ground explodes when a body is pulled out of Stillwater Cave. Deep inside and searching for a way out, Wesley leads Seth into a section she’s never explored for good reason: It’s almost always underwater!

Comments

Comment from Drew
    Time: September 26, 2009, 7:05 am

Cool, I’ve linked to this page on Facebook, so maybe that’ll send a few more folks your way. And I’ll be bringing a few things for you to sign.

Just for your info, I LOVE your page design here with all of the covers along the side, but it does make it difficult to post links on Facebook with relevant pictures attached. Facebook seems to automatically pull an assortment of picture options from the sidebar (as opposed to the main Underground picture at the top of the article), and I’ve had similar problems in the past with linking to parkerspace. I know there’s probably nothing you can do about the situation, but I just thought I’d let you know in case you wonder why people are posting on Facebook about Underground and including X-Men vs. AoA pictures with their postings . . .

Comment from Drew
    Time: September 26, 2009, 7:50 pm

Thanks for taking the time to come and see all of your fans here in Utah! I never realized so many creators were in the Portland area—are there any good conventions in the area? It sounds like it might be fun place to visit.

Comment from Jeff Vice
    Time: September 27, 2009, 10:18 am

I’ll keep spreading the word about your Parker works on the podcast, and also send you the link once the interview pops up on both Big Shiny Robot! and Geek Show Podcast. It was nice to meet you and Steve at the store.

And … it was nice to meet YOU on Saturday as well, Drew. Unfortunately, I gave you bad information. The Marvel Adventures: Avengers Digest that has the M.O.D.O.C.s story in No. 3: Bizarre Adventures. It also has the hilarious “Ego, the Loving Planet” story in it.

Time: September 27, 2009, 10:34 am

Good to see you, and The Vice in person. Now I know you’re not just cleverly written programs that live in my webhoster’s server. You’re ALIVE!!

Comment from Matt Wieringo
    Time: September 28, 2009, 8:09 am

I picked up UNDERGROUND #1 and loved it! I was surprised it was in color because the preview you posted was in black and white. But it was a pleasant surprise. Great characters, great setting and Steve has stepped up his game. Can’t wait for #2. (Wait, let me rephrase that…)

Time: September 28, 2009, 9:03 am

Thanks Matt, I just passed that on to Steve and he says hi!

Comment from Drew
    Time: October 16, 2009, 3:56 pm

Hey, it was a blast meeting you, too, Mr. Parker—and Mr. Vice as well. I enjoyed sticking around to watch the podcast taping.

Man, I would have to be quite the cleverly written program to migrate from Facebook to here and back again!

Thanks again for being so kind to all of your fans.