• Agents of Atlas 9: Tomorrow

gman

Hey, I never linked to the preview of AGENTS OF ATLAS 9 coming out this week, welcoming artist Dan Panosian on board for a bit. Check it out.

Comments

Comment from Hi
    Time: August 4, 2009, 9:27 am

He reminds me of Romita. Especially the part where Jimmy and Jade are chatting. Always have liked Romita. Draws really powerful, mythic fight scenes.

Comment from mark coale
    Time: August 5, 2009, 9:18 pm

It was already sold out at the comics store I was in today when I get there this afternoon.

Comment from Hi
    Time: August 6, 2009, 7:40 am

Given how massive his punching-power is, why would Temugin ever attack someone with swords? Wouldn’t that be like hitting someone over the head with a soap-bubble for him?

Comment from Laura M
    Time: August 6, 2009, 8:22 am

I really loved this issue. It may have been my favorite so far (with the possible exception of #6). Jade Claw is an awesome new villain, and my heart broke for Jimmy. I felt bad for Bruce Banner too, but Bob taking off like that was also kind of hilarious.

Comment from Hi
    Time: August 6, 2009, 8:26 am

Are those contacts or does she really have green eyes?

Comment from Jeff Cannell
    Time: August 6, 2009, 12:02 pm

favorite issue so far– It will be fun following the Jade Claw arc as I continue working my way through the IDW Terry and the Pirates series. Perhaps a Dragon Lady cameo in the story (unnamed of course)

Comment from Jeff Vice
    Time: August 7, 2009, 8:56 am

The LCSs in Utah apparently didn’t get their copies this week, along with War of Kings #6. :(

Comment from Greg Burgas
    Time: August 7, 2009, 3:28 pm

Yeah, the entire West Coast got hosed out of some Marvel books this week. Good old Diamond …

I’ll look forward to reading this next week!

Time: August 7, 2009, 3:32 pm

Where do you live, Greg?

Comment from Greg Burgas
    Time: August 7, 2009, 6:18 pm

Beautiful Mesa, Arizona! Home of … well, a nice Mormon temple. Not much else.

Comment from Hi
    Time: August 7, 2009, 9:07 pm

I could never live in a desert like Arizona. I’m too used to spanish moss and wildlife and food that tastes good. Now if only hurricanes would stop smacking us upside the head ever fifteen minutes. What does God have against Cajuns, anyway?

Comment from Jeff Vice
    Time: August 10, 2009, 11:01 am

In a desert, near a nice Mormon temple myself, Greg. (In fact, the office I work in is a block from the LDS Church’s main headquarters.)

And like you, I’ll look forward to Agents of Atlas 9 THIS week … Diamond shipments permitting, of course!