• AROUND COMICS hands Jeff Parker the mic.

The lads at the AROUND COMICS podcast had me on because word is I can kill some time, so listen to this weeks show, Ep. 241 – Agents of the Unfathomable. Podking John Siuntres is also on this one, ready to correct anyone who drops a wrong fact. It’s a very good time, download it for that drive or peddle home.

Comments

Comment from Laura M
    Time: July 6, 2009, 12:17 pm

Great interview. It was a really pleasant surprise on my commute to work this morning. I’ve added “Colossus: The Forbidden Project” to my Netflix queue.

Comment from Hi
    Time: July 6, 2009, 8:16 pm

Agents of Atlas #8 preview up:

Time: July 6, 2009, 11:34 pm

Cool, I’ll blog that! Thanks H

Comment from tom fowler
    Time: July 7, 2009, 12:57 pm

you’ve really got to go on more podcasts and say nice things about me.

i don’t think i’ll get tired of it.

Comment from Jeff Vice
    Time: July 8, 2009, 7:47 am

Awesome interview, Jeff. Speaking of which, the podcast of which I’m part (www.thegeekshowpodcast.com) is going to be at San Diego. Any change you and/or Tom would be around to do a quick interview? We’re all big fans …

Time: July 8, 2009, 7:54 am

Normally yes- but for once I’m not going to Comicon! Oh man, I can’t wait to not be a part of it. But I do hate missing your show.

Comment from tom fowler
    Time: July 9, 2009, 8:05 am

unfortunately, more-fun-jeff-based-solely-on -your-name, for the second year running i won’t be in sd either. i may be there next year, though, to except THE TON OF EISNERS MYSTERIUS WILL WIN.

although the interweb being what it is, there’s nothing stopping you from interviewing less-fun-jeff and i at pretty much any other time.

you know, so people won’t forget our book before february….

Time: July 9, 2009, 8:26 am

I’ll be there too, and I’ll even ACCEPT the award.

Comment from tom fowler
    Time: July 9, 2009, 12:20 pm

this is why you’re less-fun-jeff.

Comment from Jeff Vice
    Time: July 10, 2009, 11:29 am

OK, Jeff and Tom … you name the time and place, and we’ll do an interview for the podcast later. You’ve got my e-mail through the message boards.

And thanks again, for the great comics. Mysterius rocks! As do Agents of Atlas and Exiles!