• Read ATLAS 1 Free Online, Pay $ For Exiles 4

Temptations or Tops?

But you must avoid the mighty chorus line of Death to do so. Here is where to go to read all of AGENTS OF ATLAS #1 without paying jack. Come on aboard.

Comments

Comment from Hi
    Time: July 2, 2009, 9:39 am

Huh. Y’know what strikes me? Lao is lying through his banana-sized teeth. He claims the reason he picked Temugin is because Woo “insists on putting yourself in the front line”. Yet he picks Temugin, a guy who is about ten times as likely to going charging in like a berzerker.

Woo at least comes up with strategic, subtle plans, even if he tends to put himself on the front line of those plans.

Temugin’s solution to just about any problem is to Chi amp his strength and rip it to pieces.

Lao is lying his scaly ass off. What’s his real reason for appointing Temugin as second?

Time: July 2, 2009, 9:57 am

How dare you insinuate that a dragon would be manipulative- how dare you sir!

Comment from Hi
    Time: July 2, 2009, 11:13 am

Heh! :-D Seriously though, why would Lao want to put someone whose main claim to fame is monstrous chi amped strength into a position of supreme leadership? Why not pick someone really smart?

Comment from Michael
    Time: July 2, 2009, 1:54 pm

Yes, why would someone who like power but who also wants to live forever try to get a musclehead into leadership?

Being the actual leader of an organization paints a target on your head. You become the target of assassinations. Being the periodic target of assassinations is not conducive to living forever.

Temugin is perfect. Dumb enough to manipulate easily, yet physically powerful enough to crush most assassins. He’s a pawn who’s built to last.

Comment from Matt M.
    Time: July 2, 2009, 3:29 pm

All I can say is: “Dah dah da da-da, dah dah da da-da! Start spreaaadin’ the news!”

Comment from Hi
    Time: July 2, 2009, 5:37 pm

Poor Temmy, always someone else’s dog, never his own man. That reminds me: I wonder if Jade Claw will have her own version of Temugin? For that matter, will she have versions of everyone or just the robot?

Really looking forward to the Jade Claw story. Would you maybe possibly have anymore art from the Jade Claw story to tide us over? Would love some more Jade Claw art. :-)

Time: July 3, 2009, 12:36 pm

Exiles #4 was fantastic….

I do agree, the corus asking for someone to die is tiring already.

It’s not like there was a death every issue before. And…. I’m sick to death of death anyway. Besides, I love the cast.

Hey Jeff… just how powerful is this incarnation of Beast?

He ripped off Ultron’s arm and headbutted Vision without barely feeling it. Dude has to be crazy strong compared to the 616 Beast.

Comment from Hi
    Time: July 3, 2009, 1:16 pm

Speaking of alternate reality stuff, whatever happened to Bloodstorm? She was the only character I liked in…y’know I can’t remember the name of the book. The one where Havok gets transported to another dimension? Vampire Storm was cool.

Time: July 3, 2009, 3:02 pm

Mutant X.

I was surprised that they never visited it during Exiles: World Tour.

If I recall correctly, Marvel actually did go back to considering it not a real alternate reality after all. Just Havok’s hallucination. That’s why Tony didn’t use it.

Comment from Hi
    Time: July 3, 2009, 5:38 pm

Nooooo! I don’t want Bloodstorm to be stupid Havok’s halucination! *cries* :-( It’s cuz she’s black, isn’t it? Marvel can’t let a black woman be badass. Gotta turn her into a white man’s dream. *shakes fist at Marvel*