• The Final MYSTERIUS

that's the way I always walk off too, over a pile of gore

Mysterius 6 is in stores today, the last we’ll see of Delfi and The Man for a while. It became obvious that most people who knew of this book planned to tradewait it early on, so it’s real life is going to happen in February (I know, I know) when the trade comes out. The inverse math on this boggles my mind- I think it’s easily one of the best books I’ve been involved with, and easily one of the least read. At least they’re giving me and Tom Fowler the chance to stuff it full of neat extras, maybe even a little original material. For those of you who did seek it out and praise it, thank you, your support means a lot to us.

Ooh, I wonder how it ends…

Comments

Comment from Liz
    Time: June 17, 2009, 5:23 am

Excited that a new one is coming out, but a little sad that it’s ending. In addition to it being really fun, it has some really fantastic character stuff going on, too.

Comment from Dan
    Time: June 17, 2009, 5:44 am

I’ve really been digging it – can’t wait for our Diamond shipment today.

Comment from Rich
    Time: June 17, 2009, 6:36 am

Looking forward to the TPB. Yep, I’m one of those folks. Bought and really liked issue #1, but I refrain from buying mini-series in pamphlets anymore. Looking forward to reading it all in one sitting.

Comment from Michael Hoskin
    Time: June 17, 2009, 7:08 am

Looking at the sales ranking, I sure hope people were waiting for the trade. The alternative is unpleasant.

Regardless, I’m excited to see the finale today, disappointed it’s the end, yet looking forward to Underground and thus overall pleased.

Comment from matthew
    Time: June 17, 2009, 9:46 am

I loved every issue and can’t wait to read the conclusion tonight after work!

Comment from bp
    Time: June 17, 2009, 10:34 am

loved the book. looking forward to this upcoming issue.

Comment from Donnie
    Time: June 17, 2009, 1:02 pm

My wife picked the first five last weekend after wandering into a comic book store because the art drew her in. I’ve read them a few times already and plan on getting the trade when it arrives.

Thanks for a great mini.

Comment from Jonathan McNally
    Time: June 17, 2009, 1:29 pm

My favorite book of the year thus far. So classy, at every level (Saida Temofonte is a new favorite). I need more like this.

Pingback from Robot 6 @ Comic Book Resources – Covering Comic Book News and Entertainment » What are you reading?
    Time: June 21, 2009, 1:10 pm

[...] to see Jeff Parker and Tom Fowler’s Mysterius miniseries come to an end with issue 6. I hope Parker’s plea (”It became obvious that most people who knew of this book planned to tradewait it early on, [...]

Comment from Clucaran
    Time: June 29, 2009, 4:38 am

I´ve read the first one and it´s a really good comic, so count me in for the trade!

Comment from Ethan
    Time: November 24, 2009, 1:25 pm

This comic reintroduced me to the medium. In the end, it was actually a bad comic to start with because it’s all downhill from from there. Very original idea, and beautiful artwork. I couldn’t wait to rush over to my local shop (hat’s off to Capital Comics in Raleigh, NC for stocking it) for every new issue. Thanks so much!

Time: November 24, 2009, 2:14 pm