• A Jeff Parker X-Position at CBR

These are kind of fun, these X-Postitions. It’s like being on a panel except I have more time to think up an answer and I don’t have to sit around pouring water while other people talk about what’s going on in their books. Here’s George Tramountanas, several X-Forumites from Comic Book Resources, and me talking about Exiles, Agents of Atlas and X-Men: First Class, with some pages you may not have seen yet.

Comments

Comment from Tromeritus
    Time: April 28, 2009, 3:58 pm

Whoa. THREE JP joints are coming next week? Awesome…now I have to see about that Exiles #1.

Comment from Chris McAree
    Time: April 29, 2009, 4:17 am

….how to subliminally influence a Mister J Parker to include Death’s Head in Exiles…..hmmmmm

Comment from Michael Hoskin
    Time: April 29, 2009, 8:14 am

Thanks for the shout out!

Death’s Head peas and carrots Death’s Head peas and carrots

Comment from Chris McAree
    Time: April 29, 2009, 11:39 am

Hehe……well he is perfectly suited to be an Exile. He is the only character I can think of who has appeared in the Transformers Universe, the Marvel UK universe, the Marvel UK universe of the Future, the Dr. Who? universe, the regular 616 Marvel universe as well as a wide variety of sub-dimensions and different times. He’d be then perfect addition to the Exiles (peas and carrots)!

Comment from Tromeritus
    Time: April 30, 2009, 4:58 pm

Just picked up Exiles. Good stuff, good stuff. Morph is funny, The Witch is intriguing, and Forge is my boy. I’m not sure I understand Blink’s power, though.

Comment from werehawk
    Time: April 30, 2009, 5:11 pm

Death’s Head would be good, but Circuit Breaker would be better. Marvel owns the rights to her, but we haven’t seen her since Transformers. Better yet, put them both on the team, nothing like a robot-hater that has to work with a robot for a good story.