• AGENTS OF ATLAS 3 PREVIEW

woo

Over at Marvel.com I’m talking about the upcoming appearance of Captain America in AGENTS OF ATLAS #3, and there is a nice color preview. This will go nicely with my latest Writer Vs. Artist at CBR, which may be up tomorrow.

I wonder if that 50′s story and the present day are going to connect in some way?

Comments

Comment from butch
    Time: March 11, 2009, 11:18 pm

Pure sexyness. Bucky was just a kid when he first hung out with the Agents.

Comment from Edu Blake
    Time: March 12, 2009, 8:02 am

Excellent, can’t wait for it.

Comment from Kyle Garret
    Time: March 13, 2009, 11:03 am

Gabriel Hardman’s art is fantastic! I’ve never seen anything by him before, but it’s absolutely perfect for the flashbacks. And while I enjoy the idea of these “forgotten” Marvel heroes sticking it to the Man (aka Osborn), I would love a flashback series.
    I just hope the Dark Reign people enjoy it as much as those of us who are reading this book solely for AoA, and stick around afterwards.

Comment from Hi
    Time: March 17, 2009, 3:05 pm

I tried to subscribe at Marvel.com but there is no subcribtion thingy. Can you get on Marvel’s case about that? Thank you,

Oh! And let’s see lots more of Temugin in action!

Time: March 17, 2009, 8:00 pm

Even better Hi, can you? Or anyone who has a moment, leave that question at Cup O’ Joe- the Q knows exactly who to shake down to make it happen (and I don’t)! Thanks for asking.

Comment from DarrenH1221
    Time: March 17, 2009, 8:45 pm

Thanks for writing a great book about charaters that I thought I would never care about. The first mini series was great and I will continue to follow. (and yes I am one of “those” Dark Reign people)

Time: March 18, 2009, 12:10 am

Darren, that made my night. Thanks man.

Comment from Hi
    Time: March 31, 2009, 5:40 am

I love how he’s already shooting as he tells them to put down their weapons!
    “Put down your weapons so that I may more easily summarily execute you!” ;-p

Time: March 31, 2009, 6:34 am

Jimmy is all about maximizing time!