• Atlas at the ‘Rama

and love it

Eat it, Man Mountain!

It’s ORDERING TIME for the new Agents of Atlas series, and you can see some art from issue one over at Newsarama, where Vaneta Rogers and I talk about Marvel’s Ratpack. Comment up on it too, if you have time, so retailers know they need to clear shelf space for ATLAS come February.

Comments

Comment from odessa steps magazine
    Time: December 18, 2008, 11:24 am

I was going through old email the other day and realized that we first talked about doing an ATLAS interview in April. OF 2007.

D’oh

Comment from jackmarlowe
    Time: December 18, 2008, 12:02 pm

Good interview Jeff. I will solicitate in my Comic Shop: Gotham Comics.

I though buy the tpb but is best buy month to month and support AOA. Well, the tpb will be a option in future option :)

The art of Carlo is amazing, I had the MA Fantastic Four and is a giant art evolution. The next week I will read New Nation and enjoy with a good comic work.

I call for all buy the comic: is a must have in marvel.

Buy the AoA or Gorilla-man hit you!!:)

Time: December 18, 2008, 12:36 pm

Mark, you and I are what they call GO-GETTERS!

Felipe, gracias te! Carlo is amazing, that is true.

Time: December 18, 2008, 4:38 pm

So cannot wait for Agents of Atlas to start up again.

Now if only we could get more X-Men: First Class.

We O5 fans need our Jean Grey!

Comment from Butch
    Time: December 19, 2008, 3:13 am

God I want those McG variants. Does anyone know what the ratios is from the regular to the variant covers?

Y’know, I sometimes wish you guys retconned Venus back to being a mythological god. That’d make things more interesting with Herc and Namora (and with Ares running around, too).

Time: December 19, 2008, 2:47 pm

I’m not sure what the ratio is on the variants, but I want them as well. Especially the Gorilla Man one. Hopefully we’ll hear at some point. Or maybe even Jeff can find out for us. He does have the contacts, after all. :)

Time: December 23, 2008, 4:55 pm

Hey Jeff…

Just took a closer look at the cover to Agents of Atlas #2.

What’s with Ken’s full body outfit? I hate seeing characters with fur in full body suits. It looks terrible on Beast in Astonishing. Please tell me that this new outfit isn’t going to stick around long.