• Monster Size Hulk Preview

Just in time to get all Halloweeny, the Monster Size Hulk issue comes out this week. Go see that appropriately dark Gabriel Hardman art over at Marvel Noise.com.

Comments

Time: October 13, 2008, 5:26 pm

Your link doesn’t go to Marvel Noise.Com.

It links to the ‘Dwarf’ preview you have posted above. :(

Time: October 13, 2008, 6:46 pm

Thanks Beast, fixed it. You’d make a good Moderator.

Hmm…

Comment from Cole Moore Odell
    Time: October 14, 2008, 6:13 am

Jeff, is there anywhere on your site where you list your upcoming comics other than the cover gallery? I’d love to know what some of those books are without crawling through three months of Marvel solicits.

Time: October 14, 2008, 6:57 am

Cole, I need to put this link somewhere. For Marvel, here’s everything for me….

Comment from Cole Moore Odell
    Time: October 14, 2008, 8:49 am

Thanks for the link. And my 9-year old Theo wants you to know that you’re the best Marvel writer since Stan. (He and I are reading every classic Marvel book chronologically via the Essentials–we’re up through December of 1966. All he wants for his birthday is the Nick Fury Masterworks. Yes, I’ve ruined him.)

Anyway, I wanted to share the high praise from a short person. And while my opinion might involve Ed Brubaker and a coin flip, most days I’m inclined to agree with my boy. Keep up the wonderful work. I can’t wait for Agents of Atlas.

Time: October 14, 2008, 10:11 am

More dads like Cole! More kids like Theo!

Comment from Matt M.
    Time: October 14, 2008, 12:49 pm

Gabriel Hardman did the art for the best Zuda series that never was, that being CROOKED MAN. Looking forward to this, as I’ll actually be in a store for 24-hour comics day.

Time: October 14, 2008, 5:46 pm

“Thanks Beast, fixed it. You’d make a good Moderator.

Hmm…”

You’re welcome, Jeff. And I echo Cole and Theo. You’re certainly one of the best writers at Marvel today. I’d certainly lump you in with the likes of Claremont and Carey at this stage.

And hmm?