• ATLAS is back Today!

ow

Agents of Atlas are in the SECRET INVASION: WHO DO YOU TRUST? Special, in fine comics shops everywhere. Poor Namora! How did those Skrulls catch her? The whole book is full of good stuff, but buy it to support your favorite team from the 50′s in the modern day. It should be interesting to see the reactions of the majority of readers who probably didn’t read their miniseries and will wondering who the hell these people in the flying saucer are.

That reminds me, there’s only two days left to vote for Atlas in the Eisners!

Comments

Time: June 11, 2008, 1:43 pm

Can’t wait to read it. I’m hearing good stuff online about it.

But when are we gonna get more Agents of Atlas. :D

Comment from Matt M.
    Time: June 11, 2008, 2:46 pm

Enquiring minds, etc…

Comment from Kyle
    Time: June 11, 2008, 8:36 pm

I missed that today — I’ll have to stop back in later this week.

FYI, while I’ve been a big fan of your other work, I just started getting into Agents of Atlas. The HC is heading my way from Amazon as I type this and I got the Spider-man Family issue for a buck at my local store. Just great stuff.

It’s going to be hard to take seeing them drawn by someone other than Kirk, though!

Comment from John P.
    Time: June 11, 2008, 10:45 pm

The Agents story was great! It was nice to see the old crew defending your home turf, Jeff.

When do we get to see the Battle of Seattle?

Comment from Josh
    Time: June 12, 2008, 5:53 pm

Looking forward to reading this, Jeff!

By the way, I had to delete the X-Men First Class Fan Page on MySpace. I was having all sorts of problems with spam and such on the account. I’m going to start another one at some point soon. Just wanted you and everyone else who reads this page to know what was up!

Time: June 12, 2008, 6:02 pm

Curse that spam! Thanks, and I hope you’re doing well.

Comment from Jake Boyer
    Time: June 25, 2008, 7:11 pm

Forgot to stop in and say how great the story was. more Agents soon!