• Mission Accomplished: Teeth Out

Face: puffy. But I had kept my two wisdom teeth in way, way too long and they were working all kinds of mischief beneath my gumline. Just went in and had them out, took about an hour. Both were impacted, one just lay lazily on it’s side not even trying to function as a tooth.

And now we have a big studio dinner tomorrow at Karl Kesel’s house. I’m really pretty lame at scheduling. Happy weekend!’

UPDATE: PAINNNN…..

Comments

Comment from Jeremy Colwell
    Time: April 12, 2008, 7:32 pm

Hope you’re doing better, Jeff. Until then, enjoy your milkshakes. :)

Time: April 12, 2008, 7:47 pm

I think I’ll go enjoy one tomorrow! Thanks Jer.

Comment from Tim O’Shea
    Time: April 12, 2008, 8:02 pm

I hope you’re feeling better. Pain meds make it all better in times like these.

Comment from Matt M.
    Time: April 13, 2008, 6:08 pm

I can’t even imagine getting wisdom teeth pulled at my age (which I seem to remember is right around your age). Mine were yanked out when I was…15. I got a stack of comics, including SIX FROM SIRIUS, to read while I convalesced.

Comment from Matt Wieringo
    Time: April 14, 2008, 6:19 am

Would now be a good time to brag that I was born without wisdom teeth? I thought it was cool when my dentist told me I had “mutant teeth.” I remember wondering if that would get me into the X-Men.

Time: April 14, 2008, 6:46 am

You are higher evolved! I only had two, but none? We’ll be notifying the government of your whereabouts.

Comment from Sandy Jarrell
    Time: April 14, 2008, 9:12 am

I’ve got four, two that function as teeth and two subterranean ones. That have yet to cause any trouble. Fingers crossed.

Feeling better this week?

Time: April 14, 2008, 9:30 am

Much better! chomp

Comment from Zack Smith
    Time: April 14, 2008, 11:25 am

You need to take advantage of the situation and enjoy those awesome pain pills they perscribe. I had my teeth out when I was 18, and let me tell you, that really helped me get through a recent breakup. I recall watching LAWRENCE OF ARABIA on video with a couple of those, and….somehow pain medication just really makes you identify with Peter O’Toole.

I can totally see how people get addicted to those things. Um, don’t do that.