• Next Week: Cyclops

cyke.jpg

I’ve shot the morning running coaxial cable around my house, but Marvel Noise has mercifully thrown me a preview to share, of next week’s X-Men First Class. It’s the Cyclops solo story, drawn by special guest artist Craig Rousseau! Strangely enough, when the rest of the team jumps out of the action, things get all serious.

Comments

Comment from David Price
    Time: March 21, 2008, 6:15 pm

I loved this issue. As a fan of character from way back during the Paul Smith Scott ‘Slim’ Summers days, any attention Cyclops gets is all good where I’m concerned.

This is one of my favorite series and I think this issue is fantastic. It’s fighting for the Pick of the Week mention.

Keep up the great work and thank you for the shout out.

Comment from bornieo
    Time: March 21, 2008, 6:48 pm

Geeeeeeee – who colored that? Thought Cyclop’s visor was yellow. >wink< :)

Time: March 21, 2008, 7:07 pm

Thanks David, glad you liked it!

Comment from Josh
    Time: March 22, 2008, 3:16 am

HEY! I didn’t know Craig was gonna be drawing this issue. Son of a gun! That’s so very cool. Can’t wait to get it.

Time: March 23, 2008, 1:38 pm

Looks like a great issue. But where’s the Beast love? :D

We need another Beast and Iceman team-up. Stat!

Comment from Adam Hutch
    Time: March 25, 2008, 5:01 am

I saw some preview pages over on the Perhapanauts forum. They look great, and I love the Chupacabra reference!

Comment from Brian M.
    Time: March 27, 2008, 10:24 am

Loved this issue.

Cyclops is my all-time favorite character in comics and this issue was just great. The covers for the next two issues are amazing, espically the #12 cover. I think that maybe my all-time favorite O5 image.

Keep up the great work Mr. Parker.

Time: March 27, 2008, 10:31 am

Thanks Brian! I was kinda proud of this one, so I’m glad Cyke fans are connecting with it.