• Hey, Is This Where the Sentinel Party is Happening?

sentinelparty.jpg

X-Men First Class # 7 is on stands now.

Comments

Time: December 28, 2007, 7:54 pm

Can’t wait. Read the Spoilers on CBR, gonna be one of the best issues yet. :)

Comment from Matthew Maxwell
    Time: January 1, 2008, 10:03 am

“Which unit brought the key?”

“I thought *you* had the key, Sixty-Three.”

“Mission directives stated that Fifty-Seven was to bring the key.”

“Sigh. Initiate alternate entryway procedures on my mark.”

Time: January 1, 2008, 10:45 am

I like that Sentinels sigh.

Comment from Matthew Maxwell
    Time: January 1, 2008, 4:23 pm

Just because they’re mechanical doesn’t mean that their patience is infinite.

Comment from Adam Hutch
    Time: January 2, 2008, 10:49 am

Jeff, I’ll be picking this up with the rest of my monthly fix this weekend.

I also wanted to let you know that I gave a friend of mine (he’s a casual comic reader) a copy of the First Class Hardcover for Christmas, and he loved it. His favorites were the Dr Strange team-up and the issue that takes place inside Xavier’s mind.

Comment from Josh
    Time: January 6, 2008, 2:18 pm

Hey gang, just wanted to let you all know that the X-Men First Class Fan Page on MySpace is still up and running. Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to update it as often as I would have liked to in the past two months. My mom has been battling cancer, and along with the holidays themselves, it certainly kept my mind away from the internet in general. Anywho, the page is still here for anyone to post on, contribute to, etc.., and maybe one of these days we’ll get around to adding some exclusive content. Hope you’re all having a Happy New Year!

Time: January 6, 2008, 5:36 pm

Josh, we all are pulling for you and your mom. Thanks for simply starting the page in the first place, and let me know whenever you want something. Keeping all fingers crossed that this year turns out well for your family!

Comment from Josh
    Time: January 13, 2008, 6:25 am

Jeff, thanks so very much for the kind words, I promise to be in touch with you soon!