• Parkerama

Comments

Comment from Laura Miello
    Time: December 3, 2007, 6:57 pm

I just wanted to tell you how much I loved the interview and how big a fan I am of your work. X:FC is by far my favorite monthly title (it has Jean and a Scott that I can love without having to defend my love of him to everyone), even though the most recent issue had all the pages out of order.

I was just curious, if you were able to have three women on the Marvel Adventures Avengers team, who would you have wanted them to be?

Time: December 4, 2007, 1:06 am

Thanks Laura. I would probably have made the third woman Scarlet Witch. But you know who would really be fun?

VALKYRIE!

Comment from jack marlowe
    Time: December 4, 2007, 1:53 am

I like the interview, is very good. 1602 isn´t a serie that i like but if you wrote i buy them.

The Giant Size with croosover A-AOA is fantastic: in 22 pages you make a story fun and not utilize the descompressive ST.

When i can i solicite the hardcover of MA FF¡¡¡¡.

Comment from Adam Hutch
    Time: December 4, 2007, 5:33 am

Great interview Jeff! I just read Spider-Man/Fantastic Four in one sitting and it was a load of fun! One question though, did you include the Knights of Wundagore just so Mike could draw some anthropomorphic animals?

Oh also when can we expect that Marvel Adventures Thor?? ;)

Time: December 4, 2007, 7:49 am

Felipe, do they even do hardcovers?

Adam, in a word- YES. That was pretty transparent, huh?

I haven’t heard anyone seriously move on doing an Adventures Thor. But how cool would that be….

Comment from Adam Hutch
    Time: December 4, 2007, 8:06 am

Umm, a MA Thor would be awesome. As epic as JMS’ Thor is, I’d love some old school Marvelesque Norse tales.

I just thought “Hmmm, Knights of Wundagore and Ringo drawing this, I wonder….” That’s one of the things I love about the Marvel Universe. It’s the type of setting that allows for a writer to think, “This artist is great at drawing anthropomorphic animals; I’ll just send the characters to Wundagore.”

Comment from patrick hulman
    Time: December 4, 2007, 11:04 am

hey jeff next time they come and suggest a book for you

why dont you say hmmmm well i could do the art for that. Cuz i miss Jeff Parker, artist. Not that Jeff Parker, the writer, aint bad.

Comment from jack marlowe
    Time: December 5, 2007, 5:05 am

In theory the hardcover publish in november but in a page i read that the publication had cancelled. I search in the page of marvel and the hardcover is vanished.

Comment from Jeremy W. Mullins
    Time: December 9, 2007, 7:41 pm

Hey Jeff – just read the latest issue of X-Men First Class – I LOVED the story with the Scarlet Witch and how you have her speak in broken English. Good stuff, it’s refreshing to see someone have FUN with these characters.

– Jeremy from SCAD

P.S. I saw that you’re gonna be up in Chapel Hill – I love franklin St. Have a slice of Pepper’s Pizza for me.

Time: December 9, 2007, 11:23 pm

Jeremy, thanks for reminding me. I love Pepper’s pizza! Thanks for picking up XFC, I hope you got an un-garbled copy.