• First Class Misprints!

I’m hearing tell of several early copies of X-Men First Class #6 that has pages seriously out of order. Like, the Colleen Coover cartoon falls in the middle of the book now, out of order. I assume Marvel will tell shops to hold on to these books while they make the printer fix things, but just in case watch out this Thursday. This is especially irksome because I was excited about the new storyline starting, and we have the longest Coover story yet. Oh well, it’s not like an asteroid is headed directly for Earth or anything. Which it isn’t.

Comments

Comment from Chris Sims
    Time: November 28, 2007, 7:08 pm

Yeah, I about flipped out that there was a big Dragonball Z ad on page one until I read the thing and realized the mistake. I’m not too worried, though: The same thing happened with an issue of the Thing, and by the time it came out, it was all corrected.

Comment from alex p
    Time: November 28, 2007, 9:49 pm

Do you think Marvel would ever let you do an All Coover issue?

Time: November 29, 2007, 8:13 am

The trick is, would Coover let me do an all-Coover issue! She colors them too, and likes to have plenty of time with the stories (though she’s blazingly fast). I think we’re close to seeing some all-Coover comics from Marvel though.

Comment from Somebody
    Time: November 29, 2007, 1:08 pm

The copies in both comic shops I go to here both had the signatures back-to-front as you describe…

Time: November 30, 2007, 6:07 am

By the by, everyone should check this Coover art out. I saw it in person when in Portland, and it was beautiful.

I’m behind on my Parkerspacing! Need to get my head above water so I can leave not-quite-witty, almost-insightful comments for the last five entries or so.

Comment from rachelle
    Time: November 30, 2007, 7:51 am

I always save XFC for last when reading my weekly comics because it’s my fave, and this week I was all confused because I didn’t know about the pages being out of order. Then I had some coffee and figured it out. It was a great issue, lay-out screw-ups aside! And yes! All-Coover issue would be awesome!

Comment from Chris Sims
    Time: November 30, 2007, 2:34 pm

Looks like I spoke too soon earlier: The one I actually ended up getting was misprinted. And here I thought it was just your Tarantino tribute.

Time: December 3, 2007, 8:47 pm

Any word on Marvel fixing this issue, Jeff? :(

I managed to get a messed up copy myself. Good issue though. :)