• XFC on MySpace

As you may know, I don’t have a MySpace page because damn, but now X-Men First Class DOES. So if you have pages, go over there and Friend the heck out of it. Also the host is inviting folks to contribute fan art and such. I heartily endorse this good or service.

Comments

Time: August 27, 2007, 12:39 pm

Glad to see XFC’s friends list includes such quality folks as Trampy McBitch.

Just kidding. I’ll be friending (I’m sure this verb has already been coined) the X-Folk in a few minutes….

Comment from odessa steps magazine
    Time: August 27, 2007, 3:24 pm

Can an Atlas page be far behind?

Time: August 27, 2007, 4:50 pm

Not a fan of Myspace… but I’m happy for anything that gets the word out on the awesomeness of X-Men: First Class.

Comment from Manolis
    Time: August 28, 2007, 1:41 pm

I’ve added XFC, gonna top-friend it as well to get the word out ;)

Comment from Josh
    Time: September 5, 2007, 11:47 am

Hey, Colleen Coover pointed me in this direction, and I’m glad you found the page, Jeff! A couple of weeks ago, I discovered the Spider-Man Loves Mary Jane Fan Page, and it just inspired me to kick start one of my own for one of my favorite comics on the shelves. I’m really not the biggest X-Men fan in the world, but I do have a passion for the original five (one of my favorite comics from my childhood was the original X-FACTOR) and when FIRST CLASS was first announced, I was already stoked. The fact that the series rocks as much as it does is just icing on the cake :)

Hope everyone comes to check it out, and Jeff, if you ever break down and join MySpace, you are guaranteed the top spot on my friends list :) You’d be in the top 4 with Stan Lee, how cool is that?!

Time: September 5, 2007, 12:08 pm

Thanks Josh, and you’ve made it a fun page! Maybe one day I shall join Colleen and Stan and Marko up there…