• Whose House? JARVIS’ House.

Hold on, The Jarvis will take care of this.
    jarvis.jpg

From today’s Marvel Adventures Avengers. Speaking of, there’s a preview of next month’s Giant Size issue, featuring The Agents of Atlas, if you didn’t see it yet. Those pages aren’t in order.

Something else of mine came out today, now what was it…

Comments

Comment from Rob Barrett
    Time: June 27, 2007, 11:23 am

Line of the issue: “It’s . . . it’s . . . like some beautiful dream.”

Another great story, Jeff.

Comment from Rob Barrett
    Time: June 27, 2007, 11:36 am

Oh yeah, and X-Men First Class #1 was great as well!

Time: June 27, 2007, 11:42 am

Thanks Rob! Oh, THAT was the other book…

Comment from Ben Herman
    Time: June 27, 2007, 11:47 am

This issue’s plot was so awesome I bet it would make a great movie, or three. Oh, yeah, and a good story for a Star Wars comic book, as well.

The last page of this issue left me declaring “Hulk like beans!” The big green guy must be in heaven right about now :)

Comment from Spencer Curran
    Time: June 28, 2007, 9:56 am

XMFC, my letter, printed, oh happy day.
    I know that’s not actually hiaku, but I’m in a rush here. awesome books as always.

Comment from dusty abell
    Time: June 28, 2007, 10:56 am

that was such a fun story, Jarvis was drawn beautifully by Kirk, heck the whole book just looked awesome. BEST book Marvel puts out, i pimp this sucker like crazy to anybody that’ll listen!!!!! can’t wait for the Atlas folks to show up next!

Time: June 28, 2007, 6:30 pm

Ben, if only we could have had Professor X guest star to rub his head a lot! Beans.

Spencer, thanks for writing in.

Dusty, thanks for Pimp-Rollin’!

Time: June 28, 2007, 7:32 pm

Great issue of both Marvel Adventures: The Avengers and X-Men: First Class. You suckered me into MA:TA with the upcoming Agents of Atlas appearance, but I’m going to stick around. It’s a fun book. It’s no X-Men: First Class… but I’ve always been a bigger X-Fan than A-Fan. Can’t wait for the next issues. :)

Comment from Jeff Vice
    Time: June 29, 2007, 10:45 am

Me and my big fat mouth! I’ve talked up “Marvel Adventures Avengers” so much at my LCS that they actually ran out of copies this week. Sigh!

Time: July 5, 2007, 9:43 pm

Finally picked this one up today. Good stuff: I laughed out loud in a few places, honestly out loud. I enjoyed the Kurosawavengers, but I couldn’t stop thinking of Charles Bronson playing Wolverine and Steve McQueen as Captain America for some reason.