• The 100 Acre Citadel

Spider-Man/Fantastic Four #3 came out last week, and the only reference I’ve seen to our in-joke during the Beast Men of Wundagore seen comes from the observant Sean Kleefeld. I’d even like to point out that on the previous page, the Tiger Knight says something very Tigger-like.

poohknights.jpg

Love seeing Mike draw animal people. And we’re heading to our weird finish next month!

Comments

Time: June 25, 2007, 3:31 pm

I haven’t been able to pick this one up yet (spent all my cash at the con), but I’m looking forward to it!

Comment from Brian M.
    Time: June 25, 2007, 4:18 pm

Jeff,

I was more than a little pleased to see that you had worked the beast men into the story as I too love it when Ringo draws animal people.

It was great meeting you at Heroes and I’m looking forward to that weird finish.

Comment from Rob Barrett
    Time: June 25, 2007, 5:49 pm

It was another great issue, esp. the Doom section.

Comment from John Petrick
    Time: June 25, 2007, 9:23 pm

I took home a fat stack of comics last week and this was, by far, my favorite. Another good, fun, funny tale. Nice job as always, Jeff.

Comment from John Petrick
    Time: June 25, 2007, 9:40 pm

Now that I think about it, I took home a lot of Parker stuff last week — Spidey/FF 3, Marvel Adventures Avengers TPB and the X-Men First Class HC. Did Marvel have a Jeff Parker Week and not annouce it?

Time: June 25, 2007, 10:11 pm

Thanks everyone- and it figures I would miss Jeff Parker week!

Comment from Jeff Vice
    Time: June 26, 2007, 12:41 pm

If only there really were a Jeff Parker week. With you writing all the Marvel titles that came out that week!

Comment from Jeff Vice
    Time: June 26, 2007, 12:42 pm

By the way, who do we have to petition to get you and Leonard Kirk … or Mike Wieringo … on “Fantastic Four” on a permanent basis?