• Spider-Man, Family, Issue, 4

Order it, won’t you? Now that the cover image is out officially I don’t have to obscure it here.

smf4cover.jpg

Disclaimer: Gorilla Man does NOT wear a green shirt in this story.

Comments

Time: May 21, 2007, 5:04 pm

Disclaimer: Gorilla Man does NOT wear a green shirt in this story.

Oh my god, Gorilla Man is going to wear the Spidey costume. He’s the new Spider-Man!! :D

Time: May 21, 2007, 5:10 pm

But seriously, it’s already on my order list. And the solict for X-Men First Class #3 is out also.

X-MEN: FIRST CLASS #3
    Written by JEFF PARKER
    Penciled by ROGER CRUZ
    Cover by ERIC NGUYEN
    The five young mutants realize that the words “survival” and “Monster Island” just don’t have much to do with each other. And now it becomes clear that they’ve been set up…and no one knows they’re even here. 32 PGS./Rated A …$2.99

Comment from David Oakes
    Time: May 21, 2007, 5:26 pm

I think I would be more likely to buy it if GM *did* wear a green shirt. (Or maybe a red one…)

But then, I would probably buy an entire issue of Ken complaining about having to wear a shirt. AOA Annual #1 – Gorilla Man on Duckworld!

Time: May 21, 2007, 6:03 pm

Thanks for Listing it, Beast!
    David, it seems red would be more his color, yes. Leonard attired him in something snazzy, appropriately.

Time: May 21, 2007, 7:09 pm

I hate to ask, but is there a specific point where the Spider-Man Family story takes place?

Looking at the Agents, it would assumed to be post Civil War. But Spidey’s in his Red/Blue costume.

Time: May 21, 2007, 7:53 pm

It will probably have to be “placed” sometime later- unless Spidey never goes back to his red and black!
    Yes, I’m actually one of those who argue that his costume is supposed to be red and black and that the blue should just be highlights. That’s the way it started out, just like the X-Men with Yellow and black that artists just turned to blue.

Time: May 21, 2007, 9:32 pm

Heh. It’s ok. That’s part of what us fans appreciate about you. You’re a fellow comic geek. :D

Comment from Brian M.
    Time: May 26, 2007, 4:30 pm

Spidey and the Agents of Atlas, be still my beating heart. Wait, that’s supposed to be an expression of great joy, so why does it involve massive coronary failure.

Hadn’t really even heard of the Spidey Family Title before this, but I’ll be sure to pick this one up.

Comment from Ben Herman
    Time: May 30, 2007, 12:24 pm

I think Gorilla Man should be the new Captain America :)