• In Stores Now

X-Men First Class # 7 is out, and if you mouse over the image you can see the name Pietro Maximoff SHOULD have…

Dicksilver

While The (Marvel Adventures) Avengers take on a Serpent cult and Spidey works the crowd.

Freebird

Get ‘em! And today at five, I’m LiveChattin’ over at Avengers Forever.org.

Comments

Time: March 22, 2007, 9:22 am

Hmph. So much for my mad alt tagging skillz…

Comment from Rob Barrett
    Time: March 22, 2007, 9:40 am

Don’t worry about it, Jeff. I’ll just use my “cut-and-paste” power. Namely: I just want to congratulate on an issue of Marvel Adventures: Avengers that I personally felt was a funnier script than the MODOC issue . . . and that takes some doing. Spidey’s antics had me on the floor–and the image you’ve presented above was precisely the moment when I fell down laughing.

Time: March 22, 2007, 11:15 am

Oh yeah, the comment too. I meant that the x-image is supposed to say “Dicksilver” when you cursor it!
    I’m glad you liked that bit in MATA 11. I wasn’t sure how many people would get what Spidey’s doing there, being like an Arena-Rockstar.

Comment from Rob Barrett
    Time: March 22, 2007, 11:42 am

Spidey as Rockstar seemed pretty obvious to me–Juan’s pencils helped a lot in this regard. I sure would like me some original Santacruz MA:A art.

Comment from Greg McElhatton
    Time: March 22, 2007, 11:57 am

We love you anyway, Jeff. (If you change it to just alt=”Dicksilver” your problems will be solved. Well, THAT problem, anyway.)

Comment from patrick hulman
    Time: March 22, 2007, 12:00 pm

isn’t it http://www.avengersforever.org/ instead of .com (unless of course your going to talk about emma peel ) :)

Comment from Glenn Walker
    Time: March 22, 2007, 12:26 pm

Dude! What’s with the lack of love for poor Dick, um, I mean Quicksilver? ;)

Looking forward to the chat tonight. http://www.avengersforever.org

Time: March 22, 2007, 1:53 pm

Oops, you’re right Patrick!

Glenn- I do love Pietro. But as his name translates to English, he’s literally…

Time: March 22, 2007, 2:34 pm

I want to talk about Emma Peel…

…Or maybe just look at her.

I convinced another person to start reading Marvel Adventures Avengers yesterday at my local comic shop. Keep up the good work.

Comment from Gerard
    Time: March 28, 2007, 6:15 pm

Hi, there’s an argument going on at the Marvel Chronology Project board about where/if X-Men First Class fits into continuity ( http://www.chronologyproject.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=2920 ). Just wondering where you meant the issues to fall (if anywhere in particular).

Time: March 28, 2007, 11:18 pm

Hey Gerard, I’ll try to get over there and leave some thoughts that might help. As I just said in an interview somewhere, our stories aren’t in consecutive order. Since they’re all stand alones, they don’t have to be sequential, and they jump all around throughout the early years. But I’ll try to explain myself, the editors, etc. when I get a moment to go register and post. In other words, I’ll willingly walk into that dunk tank while everyone has a fresh supply of rubber balls!